PLEASE READ – CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!
We have three different party plans, each of which lasts for 2 ½ to 3 hours. Under all three plans you bring only the cake and children. We provide the admission, skate rental and all the eating utensils, plus plates and candles. We also provide you with party invitations on-line or here, which you may pick up at the skating center.
Your birthday party host or hostess will set up your table, serve the food and do all the cleaning up after the party. There will be a bouquet of helium balloons at your table. You have absolutely nothing to do.
We call the birthday child out to the center of the main skating floor where we announce his/her name over the P.A. system and play the birthday song.
Your child will receive a pass for one month’s skating lessons, which has a value of $40.00. This includes ½ hour of instruction, skate rental and a 2 ½ hour skating session after the lesson. This pass is good for any class from Level 1 through Level 4. All of the guests at your party will receive a voucher good for one free admission to any open public skating session.
Everything mentioned above applies to all three party plans. The plans differ from one another in the refreshments we provide-
- ONE STAR – includes ice cream and one soft drink for each person.
- TWO STARS – includes ice cream, one soft drink and one re-fill while at the birthday table, a hot dog and a bag of chips for each person.
- THREE STARS – includes ice cream, one soft drink and one re-fill while at the birthday table a slice of cheese pizza per person, plus a Fountain Valley Skating Center t-shirt for the birthday child.
Extra food and pitchers of soft drinks may be purchased for the birthday table. However no food or drinks will be allowed to be taken from the birthday party tables when your table time has expired.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- All parties are three hours long. This includes roughly 2 ½ hours of skating, and 30-40 minutes at the table for cake and refreshments. Your table is only reserved for your 30-40 minutes table reservation.
- The cost of our evening parties is $1.00 more than our afternoon parties in keeping with our evening rates.
- We do not allow any food other than the birthday cake and bottled water to be brought into the building.
- There is NO minimum number of people required, and we do require reservations.
For your information, we also schedule PRIVATE BIRTHDAY PARTY SESSIONS. Give us a call at (714) 847-0022.
When you book your party online, the reservation time you choose is your table time. Please see the chart below to see what the corresponding arrival/skating session time is. For instance, if you book a Saturday party with a 3:45pm seating time, your skating arrival/skating session time is 2pm-5pm. We will send out a conformation after the booking to remind you of this again.
|Session Time||Table Seating Time|
|3:30pm – 6pm (Fri. Only)||4:15pm OR 5:15pm|
|11am-2pm (Sat. Only)||11:45am OR 12:45pm|
|12pm-3pm (Sat. Only)||12:45pm OR 1:45pm|
|1pm-4pm (Sat. & Sun.)||1:45pm OR 2:45pm|
|2pm-5pm (Sat. & Sun.)||2:45pm OR 3:45pm|
|3pm-6pm (Sun. Only)||3:45pm OR 4:45pm|
|4pm-7pm (Sun. Only)||4:45pm OR 5:45pm|
If you don’t see an available time, not to worry, we have extra table times not listed online. Please call (714) 847-0022 and we can complete your reservation.